Monday, December 28, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!

The took out the breathing tube this afternoon and I was able to have a short conversation with Bill. He understands that he is in the hospital because of a car accident but he doesn't remember any part of it. The next step is a swallow test to see if he can eat and they will work with him on sitting up. Both surgeries will remain on hold until the infection is located and treated. Thank you again for all the love and support!!!
~Christine

5 comments:

Lizi Bates said...

WOOOHOOO! That's so exciting! Go Billy! We love you guys :)

Lizi Bates said...

p.s. is the counter i added on here what you had in mind? if not let me know and i can change it!

Let the party begin... said...

That is such wonderful news!

Anne said...

Wonderful news Christine! Bill and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers.

Sandie Husker said...

This is just great news! I know that Russ was so happy to have the tube out of him too!!! Russ thought he was on life support, so it was so good to be able to talk to him!

I know that for Russ when he was able to swallow, he wanted pizza! What do you think that Bill will ask for?

Love you all!!!!

This is like I said Such Great News!