Saturday, December 26, 2009

december 26th

The results from the cat scan are back and they don't show any new infections. They are still treating him for pneumonia (adjusting the antibiotics) and he continues to have a fever (treating with Tylenol). The trauma doctor told me today that they are talking about operating on his left fibula fracture. This is the first I have heard about this possible upcoming surgery. I have hopes to talk with the orthopedic surgeon to figure out truly how many more surgeries he has. The next steps in his recovery are getting off the respirator, removing the chest tube and continuing to reduce the medications. Basically what he needs is time to heal. I am so grateful that today when I talked to him he nodded his head to a few of my questions. I know that Heavenly Father is watching over us all.
Thank you again for all the love and support from my dear family and friends.
~Christine

No comments: