I want to first thank Bill's mother Natalie for going to Denver and taking such good care of Bill. Natalie left yesterday and returned to Seattle.
I've been asked to answers some questions and post them to the blog.
Bill is moving to a long term care facility, how soon?
*They are talking about doing this in the next 1 to 4 days.
Where can people mail things to?
*Please hold off on mailing anything until we have moved, I will post the updated addresses once I have them.
Where is Christine staying?
*Currently we are at the Yaffee house, which is a home that the hospital has for people from out of state. We hope to continue to stay there but it totally depends on where Bill is going.
Where are Dominique and Alexis?
*They went back to Omaha with my father and are staying with some former ward members, Dean and Della Cooper, that love them very much. School was supposed to start 2 days ago but due to the horrible weather they have had 2 snow days. I told Dominique that the 1st snow day was my treat to her for her birthday....... pretty good gift don't ya think? But seriously, it needs to stop snowing and warm up in Omaha.
How long is Christine staying?
*That will be answered once we know where Bill is going. Most likely once he moves to the long term facility, I will go home to be with the girls and go back to Denver often to visit Bill.
How long do they estimate before Bill is well enough to travel, and then, will it only be in car, or plane?
*That is the million dollar question..... and the doctors won't even give me their best guess or estimate. They tell me to take it a day at a time. I can say this, I think he improves just a tiny bit each day.
I am very grateful that Bill is alive, talking and doing so well. As I have said before he is a very strong and determined man. I have faith that he can recover from this horrible accident.
Thank you all for the prayers, love and support!
~Christine
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you two will have some quality time now. That is so very important to the recovery for both of you!
This snow is really way out of hand! I like the snow, but.....
If Della needs any help with the girls please tell her to call me. i am sure that my Granddaughter could help entertain them!
Sandie
Post a Comment