After the surgery today he is a bit tired and sore which is to be expected. He is going to have some wicked awesome scars after all these surgeries and the TSA is going to have a field day with him at airport security.
His left arm/hand continues to get stronger and his right hand gave me a pretty good squeeze today. Holding hands with my hubby is one of my favorite things to do so I was thrilled. Today they did a chest exray and one on his left knee. I mentioned in past posts that his right eye wasn't tracking and it was swollen. I since failed to mention that he no longer has any issues. He can see fine and the swelling is completely gone.
I did ask the trauma doctors about the elevated white count and possible infection. They said that when your body goes through trauma your white count can go up. They haven't found any infection in his body and they think the pneumonia is now gone.
We are a very blessed family to have Bill doing so well.
Love to all!
~Christine
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome news. Keep it up Bill!
Bill,
Really glad to hear you are doing so well. Maybe when things settle down we could plan a family reunion?
Take care my friend,
Graham
Post a Comment