First off, the lady looking at me in the photo, she doesn't look happy, well she wasn't, I just wanted to show that had my own balance.
Today I got to see a couple of therapists that had worked with me when I was first here in the hospital. They were amazed at all the progress I had made, one of them said the only way that they really remembered me was my size and name.
Walking was a bit more of a chore today because of how they worked my knees. I never realized or even thought about how you use your legs and knees to stand or sit. The hospital bed allows me to cheat a little bit because I can use it almost stand me straight up as you raise the bed up. Getting down into or out of a wheelchair or some other low chair is equally challenging, that is were bending your knees come into play.
So as the days wear on they will be focusing on bending my legs, which increases the pain, but brings me another day closer to home.
Again thanks for all the cards, thoughts, prayers, letters and phone calls, they are very much appreciated and needed.
Thanks,
Bill
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I see you're giving your lovely wife a break from informing all of your progress, lol! You are truly a walking miracle...keep up the good work!
Bill you are doing amazing! :) You must be working your butt off ,like you alwas do. I miss you a whole bunch and can't wait to see you
Love you lots Lexi/Alexis
Post a Comment